Free Kelvin TOP-SET Incident Investigation App for iPads
We are pleased to announce the release of TOP-SET Live – the free investigation app for iPads.
TOP-SET Live is designed specifically to help incident investigators capture, store and share valuable information about all types and levels of workplace incident. The app produces a brief incident report in pdf format, which can be emailed to all relevant parties.
- Plan your investigations using the TOP-SET planning card.
- Log relevant incident details including Date, Time, Location, What Happened, Consequences of Incident, Potential Consequences of Incident, the People Involved and any Changes that may have contributed to the incident.
- List all the contributing Changes & Failures.
- Use the interactive whiteboards to add images, make drawings, carry out simple Root Cause Analyses.
- Make Recommendations against each Change/Failure, which could prevent similar incidents from occurring.
- Export / Share an automatically created Report in a standardised format via email.
This easy-to-use app lays the foundation for learning from incidents to prevent recurrence.
Search for TOP-SET Live in the Apple App Store or visit https://goo.gl/jmJnVW