Kelvin TOP-SET at OTC 2016 – 2-5 May 2016 – NRG Park – Houston, TX
Come and visit the Incident Investigation Experts at Booth #2063
Kelvin TOP-SET is a leading authority in the field of Incident Investigation, Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis and Performance Improvement.
With an impressive background in education, course delivery, software development and consultancy services, Kelvin TOP-SET has been providing incident investigation solutions to major global clients for 30 years.
Headquartered in Scotland, with a main hub in Houston, TX and operating in over 40 countries, our team really is ready to assist you with all of your safety, incident investigation and business performance needs.
- 3-Day Senior Investigator Course.Learn More
- 1-Day Investigator Course. Learn More
- Tutor Development Course. Learn More
- Online e-RCA Root Cause Analysis e-learning Course. Learn More
- Investigator Software – For the investigation of high potential incidents. Learn More
- Blackbox – For the investigation of minor incidents. Learn More
- TOP-SET Live – Our cutting edge Incident Investigation App. Learn More
- Taskforce of incident investigation professionals ready to assist globally at a moments notice when required.
- Highly experienced team capable of facilitating or leading an incident investigation and pinpointing the Root Causes of all types of incident.
By implementing TOP-SET, organizations can ensure that employees consistently find the real root causes of incidents every time by following a clear, simple, step-by-step process that is suitable for any industry. This, in turn, leads to the prevention of incidents, efficiency savings in terms of time and money and, most importantly, the protection of lives.
Investigation with TOP-SET really is simple.
Come and meet our team at the show – Booth #2063 – We are ready and waiting to assist you.
David K Ramsay
Technical Support Manager