With nearly 30 years’ experience of teaching incident investigation and of investigating at all levels for multinational companies, Kelvin TOP-SET recognises that, for many people, getting to the real root causes of incidents poses a challenge.
With this in mind, Kelvin TOP-SET is pleased to announce the launch of e-RCA, a short online Root Cause Analysis course.
· Teaches the fundamentals of good Root Cause Analysis
· Is highly interactive, straightforward and without industry jargon
· Can be accessed on most devices
· Compliments, enhances and consolidates existing RCA knowledge
· Acts as an excellent foundation for new incident investigators
· Helps even experienced investigators clarify the steps needed to get to the real root cause(s)
· Has several animated case-studies with interactive exercises and knowledge and understanding tests
· Provides a great opportunity to practice and perfect RCA thinking and this vital skill, fundamental to completing an effective investigation
· Can easily be deployed across multiple devices; managers are provided with reports on the progress of their people
· An effective learning tool to increase confidence and competence in Root Cause Analysis
Kelvin TOP-SET e-RCA Certification on successful completion of the course.
Duration: Around 4 hours
Course Pre-requisites: None
Cost: £250 per user licence
For your free trial please go to www.e-topset.com and enter the trial code KTS2013