Root Cause Analysis - e-RCA
Learn the fundamentals of good Root Cause Analysis in as little as 4 hours by completing the Kelvin TOP-SET e-RCA course.
With over 30 years’ experience of teaching incident investigation and of investigating at all levels for multinational companies, Kelvin TOP-SET recognises that, for many people, getting to the real root causes of incidents poses a challenge.
With this in mind, Kelvin TOP-SET now offers the e-RCA course, a short online Root Cause Analysis course.
Learn how to successfully conduct a Root Cause Analysis and practice and perfect RCA thinking whilst enhancing your problem solving skills. The course can be completed online in approximately 4 hours and requires no prior knowledge of Root Cause Analysis. It is suitable for anyone who may be involved in incident investigation and for those who simply wish to gain a better grasp of the fundamentals of good RCA. Participants are awarded the Kelvin TOP-SET e-RCA Root Cause Analysis certificate on successful completion of the course.
"The course has far exceeded my expectations, both in the way it has been set-out and in the way it is packed with informative, useful information. The content of this course exceeded any other e-training course that I have completed and I would definitely recommended this course to others. e-RCA is an excellent course which I thoroughly enjoyed. The course has been made exceptionally interesting for the learner and it became very addictive working through the scenarios."
Kevin Madeley, Amey
Cost: £250 per user (Corporate Licences Available - ask us about our preferential rates)
Watch the video to learn more about the e-RCA Root Cause Analysis course
e-RCA - Root Cause Analysis Course
- Teaches the fundamentals of good Root Cause Analysis
- Is highly interactive, straightforward and without industry jargon
- Can be accessed on most devices
- Compliments, enhances and consolidates existing RCA knowledge
- Acts as an excellent foundation for new incident investigators
- Helps even experienced investigators clarify the steps needed to get to the real root cause(s)
- Has several animated case-studies with interactive exercises and knowledge and understanding tests
- Provides a great opportunity to practise and perfect RCA thinking and this vital skill, fundamental to completing an effective investigation
- Can easily be deployed across multiple devices; managers are provided with reports on the progress of their people
- An effective learning tool to increase confidence and competence in Root Cause Analysis
Cost: £250 per user
Duration: Around 4 hours
Course Pre-requisites: None
Certification: Kelvin TOP-SET e-RCA Root Cause Analysis Certificate on successful completion of the course.
Corporate Licences Available - ask us about our preferential rates.
Free licence for those who are registered Kelvin TOP-SET in-company tutors.
Free 30 day access for all delegates of 3-Day Senior Investigator Course
This course equates to 3.5 hours of CPD